Class 6 Blog
- Wed, 09 May 2018 13:54:36 +0000: Marvellous Marble Runs Day 2 - Class 6 | St. Helen's
evaluating existing construction products....
- Wed, 09 May 2018 13:43:38 +0000: - Class 6 | St. Helen's
Macbeth the Musical.... a few photos and videos.
- Wed, 09 May 2018 13:43:27 +0000: Marvellous Marble Runs Day 1 - Class 6 | St. Helen's,
We began by taking part in an elicitation task to assess our existing knowledge of freestanding structures... building a self supporting towers from newspaper, with varied degrees of success.
- Wed, 07 Mar 2018 12:32:01 +0000: Extracting DNA - Class 6 | St. Helen's
Last week, we learned that one of the key ways in which archaeologists learn about pre-history is through DNA testing, so we thought we'd give it a try!
We mashed up banana, then mixed it with an extraction liquid made from detergent (to pop open the cells), salt (to provide suspension) and water (to make the mixture thin enough to filter).
- Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:01:47 +0000: Magistrates' Visit - Class 6 | St. Helen'sLocal magistrates, Mrs Gagg and Mr Cooper visited us to talk about their role in the community.