Information coming soon!
Other useful information…
PE is usually on Wednesdays, but please send in children with PE kit everyday as the changeable weather means that we have to do it when we can!
If at all possible, please do not send your child in to school with a large backpack as space is limited in the cloakroom area!
Please try to ensure children use the IXL Maths and English website regularly as it supports their learning in school. Suggested activities are on the Homework planner each week, but they can always do more!
Sorry that the Class Blog has not been kept up to date as regularly as it should have been – I have had issues with the latest iOS update. I will endeavour to post things on there more frequently in 2018! (ash-sch.org/class-4)
Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. My door is always open if you need to talk to me – or arrange a meeting with the office.
Parent Consultations will take place after the half-term holiday – the week beginning Monday 19th February. Time sheets will be displayed outside the classroom nearer the time.
Class 4 Blog
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 12:22:49 +0000: French - Class 4 | St. Helen's
This is a photo of Class 4 having a French breakfast with Ms Wood.That included hot chocolate, pain au chocolates, croissants and pain au raisins.
- Wed, 21 Feb 2018 14:51:31 +0000: Our Art project begins - Class 4 | St. Helen'sToday, Class 4 have started their Roman mosaic art project. They've begun to draw fish that would be found around the Roman Empire - particularly in the Mediterranean Sea.We can't wait to see the finished project!
- Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:40:02 +0000: Year 4 open the book acting - Class 4 | St. Helen's
This is a picture of year 4 watching an Open the Book play.This weeks play was about a rich man who had 3 servents,2 did what they told and 1 didn't so he got FIRED!
- Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:22:45 +0000: Let it snow... - Class 4 | St. Helen's
We've loved seeing the snow fall this week.
- Tue, 06 Feb 2018 11:00:43 +0000: Reading workshop and AR - Class 4 | St. Helen'sEvery morning class 4 enjoy different activities in reading workshop. These guys are reading their AR books .When we finish reading our book, we do an AR quiz to earn points for ourselves!