Class 2 Blog
- Tue, 08 May 2018 09:41:06 +0000: Jack and the baked beanstalk - Class 2 | St. Helen's
This morning we have been deciding if Jack should go up the baked beanstalk. Ben aka Jack decided he was still going up based on the advice of his classmates. We have then written our sentences down conscience ally.
- Thu, 19 Apr 2018 10:30:26 +0000: Bud identification - Class 2 | St. Helen's
In science we are going to be learning about plants and how to make seeds grow. On Monday we started our topic by investigating which trees we have in the wilderness.
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 12:57:34 +0000: Editing stations - Class 2 | St. Helen's
This morning we are editing our recounts of the snow day in school.
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 10:08:44 +0000: Snow school - Class 2 | St. Helen's
Class 2 enjoyed some fun in the snow, we are now writing the first draft of a recount.
- Fri, 09 Mar 2018 16:07:12 +0000: Healthy open afternoon - Class 2 | St. Helen's
Thank you everyone for coming to share our learning, we had a fantastic open afternoon. 😊