Information coming soon!
Class 1 Blog
- Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:43:09 +0000: Problem solving with patterns - Class 1 | St. Helen's
- Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:42:33 +0000: Planning an investigation with Year 2 - Class 1 | St. Helen's
In Key Stage 1 we are learning about plants, this afternoon we have designed an investigation to find out what plants need to survive and grow.
- Mon, 23 Apr 2018 10:42:38 +0000: Instruction writing - Class 1 | St. Helen's
This morning we have been learning about features of instructions, how to write them and where we might find them.
- Fri, 20 Apr 2018 09:03:18 +0000: Lifeguards - Class 1 | St. Helen's
This morning we had the lifeguards come in to tell us all about staying safe on the beach and protecting our skin from the sun.
- Fri, 20 Apr 2018 09:03:00 +0000: Rosemoor- habitats and mini beasts - Class 1 | St. Helen's
On Wednesday Year one and two spent the day at Rosemoor learning about mini beasts and habitats. We were very lucky with the weather because it was a glorious day. John taught us all about the names of lots of different mini beasts we might find in north Devon.We went into the Woodland on a mini beast hunt and were very excited to find lots of different bugs, but most excited about finding lots of newts.