Interested in working at St. Helen’s or The Tarka Federation?
We can offer you:
- A welcoming school with children who are happy and willing to learn;
- Enthusiastic and talented staff and governors, who work well as a team and are committed to achieving the best for all of our pupils;
- Structured professional development opportunities;
- A school which celebrates its Christian foundation and ethos, in a supportive and inclusive environment, graded as ‘outstanding’ in our latest Church School inspection (SIAMS);
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful and well resourced school building, set in extensive grounds currently being developed to provide the best education for our children;
- An exciting chance to join a school that is graded by Ofsted as ‘Good’ in all areas;
- The opportunity to work as part of a Teaching School Alliance with scope for collaborative working and leadership development.
St. Helen’s Church of England (VA) Primary School
The Tarka Federation
Download “The Clinton C. of E. (VA) Primary School KS2 Class Teacher Person Specification” The-Clinton-C.-of-E.-Primary-School-KS2-Class-Teacher-Person-Specification.pdf – Downloaded 24 times – 329 KB
To apply for a position
Please read the guidance for applicants and download our electronic application form and email the completed form to email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DB check is essential for all posts at St. Helen’s. Applicants for teaching posts should have QTS and demonstrable recent teaching experience in a state maintained school the UK.
Visiting St. Helen’s
You are very welcome to visit. If you would like to arrange a suitable time please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs. Rose Colpus-Fricker by telephoning 01237 475276.
Visiting The Tarka Federation
You are very welcome to visit. If you would like to arrange a suitable time please contact the School Administrator, Mrs. Leah Paiano by telephoning 01805 804315.