Interested in working at St. Helen's?
We can offer you:
- A welcoming school with children who are happy and willing to learn;
- Enthusiastic and talented staff and Local School Committee members, who work well as a team and are committed to achieving the best for all of our pupils;
- Quality professional development opportunities;
- A school which celebrates its Christian foundation and ethos, in a supportive and inclusive environment, graded as ‘outstanding’ in our latest Church School inspection (SIAMS);
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful and well resourced school building, set in extensive grounds;
- An exciting chance to join a school that is graded by Ofsted as ‘Good' in all areas;
- The opportunity to work as part of a Teaching School Alliance with scope for collaborative working and leadership development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is essential for all posts at St. Helen's. Applicants for teaching posts should have QTS and demonstrable recent teaching experience in a state maintained school the UK.
Visiting St. Helen's
You are very welcome to visit. If you would like to arrange a suitable time, please contact the school office by telephoning 01237 475276.